Important Member Information
MobileNation will be transitioning away from its facilities-based network that provides wireless network services offered through our retail wireless locations on January 7, 2020. We encourage our members to discuss other cellular plan options with our retail staff for cellular services that we recommend.
You can continue to use your MobileNation service through midnight on January 6, 2020. All bills will be adjusted so that you will only pay for days of service through January 1, 2020. This will give you some free days of service to complete any request to transfer (port) your number to another wireless provider by close of business on Monday, January 6, 2020.
Words cannot express how much we have enjoyed serving you through the years, and we hope that one of our retail locations can help you transition to another wireless provider.
- If you wish to transfer (port) your number to another carrier
- Contact another carrier in your area to see if your number can be ported to them
- If so, activate service with the new carrier using your MobileNation phone number
- For your port to be completed
- Your phone MUST be active with MobileNation
- You will need to provide the new carrier your Account Number for validation (it must match)
- The address you provide your new carrier for your port will be validated against your MobileNation address before being approved (it must match)
- Ports can take up to 5 business days to complete